11.2.12


" I'm scare to care to much, to miss to much..
to feel that rush once more, to love again at the risk of getting hurt...
but what i fear the most is the thought of you leaving me..
when i've already conquered those fears for you.."

Thats why i dont want both of us have this feeling....
cause, one of us will hurt the most, when something comes to take away our happiness..

Yet, i must let u go....
dont come, and find me...
there's nothing between us anymore...
please, dont find me...

I've got a life, and i move on...
sometimes, it really hurt me...
yet, i think, that's the best way...

Please, do not find me.....
i'm begging u...
p/s : i dont want to remeber anything about us anymore..
i just wanna let it go...
i've will forget anything, yet it so difficult...
i must to let it go !

Tiada ulasan:

MaSa iTu EmAs...